Upbeat, Offbeat, Earthbeat Music
The Restless Soles are a 5 piece band who play Electric/Acoustic Rock, Folk, Country, Reggae, World, Americana and more. There are 4 vocals, mandolin, guitar, bass guitar, harmonica, drums and hand percussion. The Soles play their own songs and songs by Johnny Cash, Bob Marley, Lucinda Williams, The Talking Heads, Paul Simon, Lowest of the Low, Hank Williams, The Grateful Dead, and more.
The Restless Soles members have played together for over 20 years in several bands, including Irish/Celtic band "Poor Ould Goat", Americana duo "meet the bacons", Ska band “Mr. Wonderful Surprise?!” and Alt-Ska band “Major Healy”. With hundreds of shows together in their previous collaborations/bands, including international TV appearances, opening slots for Smashmouth, Run DMC, Sister Hazel, numerous festivals, concerts, dive bars, the newness of The Restless Soles band belies the true experience of the band members. The Restless Soles are: Joe Bacon (vocals, guitar), Robin Bacon (vocals, harmonica, hand percussion), Brian Carney (vocals, mandolin), Jeff Jankowski (drums and percussion), Mike Morrissey (bass guitar, vocals).
- Thu, Jun 22BuffaloThe Restless Soles bring their upbeat mix of summer music to the Soho Buffalo's beautiful upper patio. We'll play a mix of fun Rock, Country, World, Americana, Reggae, Blues and more!
- Sat, Jun 24South BuffaloSave the date for The South Buffalo Porch Fest. A great, free walking event in South Buffalo with happy crowds of people wandering from porch to porch, appreciating a huge variety of live music and great entertainment. Times and location will be released as soon as available.
- Sat, Aug 05BuffaloThe Restless Soles bring their upbeat mix of summer music to the Gene McCarthy's OFW Brewing Co.'s patio. The Restless Soles play a mix of fun Rock, Country, World, Americana, Reggae, Blues and more!
- Wed, Aug 09NewfaneThe Restless Soles bring that summer feeling to the Newfane Gazebo's Summer Concert Series. You'll hear Rock, Folk, Americana, Country, Reggae and World music topped with all the great vocal harmonies you'd expect from The Restless Soles. Bring a chair, a blanket, a basket and beverages, and enjoy!
- Sat, Aug 19WilsonThe Restless Soles are playing at Woodcock Brothers Brewing Company in Wilson, NY. Come out for great live music, beer, food and fun!
- Fri, Aug 25BuffaloThe Restless Soles play live on the sidewalk at Hertel (spot TBA). Grab a drink, listen to music and walk the strip. Get dinner, shop, enjoy the art! Discover the amazing public art that Hertel Avenue has to offer - murals and art stores/ galleries are spot lit this evening.
- Sun, Aug 27BuffaloThe Restless Soles play Fat Bob's Smokehouse on the covered patio in Allentown, Buffalo. Get a dose of fun summer music, mouthwatering BBQ and ice-cold beer/drinks. We'll play a great mix of Rock, Americana, Country, Reggae, World, Blues and more!
- Sat, Sep 02NewfaneThe Restless Soles are outdoors at the "Open Air Bar" in Newfane, NY. Join us for all the fun and a unique experience you can't get anywhere but at The Open Air Bar. The Open Air Bar is a unique outdoor bar that serves bar style food, beer, wine, and mixed drinks.
- Sun, Sep 03Allegany CountyThe Restless Soles have a private event
- Sat, Sep 16LockportThe Restless Soles will be back at The Niagara Celtic Heritage Festival and Highland Games. It's a great event for the whole family, with plenty to do, see and hear! More details to follow
- Thu, Sep 28BuffaloThe Restless Soles will be playing again to benefit the Family Promise of WNY. This wonderful event has plenty more than music and beer. There's chocolate, of course, and more! Details to follow.
I Got Loaded by The Wood Brothers (Little Bob & the Lollipops)
If I Lose by Stanley Brothers
Another Saturday Night by Sam Cooke
Burning Down the House by Talking Heads
Can't Let Go by Lucinda Williams
Deep Elem Blues by Grateful Dead
Don’t Worry Little Birds by Bobby McFerrin and Bob Marley
Sunny Afternoon - The Kinks
Santa Monica - Everclear
I Got Me A Woman by Levon Helm
Jambalaya, On the Bayou by Hank Williams
Love Is The Seventh Wave lyric only by Sting
Me & Julio Down By The Schoolyard by Paul Simon
Squeezebox by The Who
Steal My Kisses by Ben Harper
Stir It Up by Bob Marley
Vices by Sister Sparrow
You Don't Know How It Feels by Tom Petty
Cecilia by Paul Simon
Dead Flowers by Rolling Stones
Rudy, A Message To You by The Specials
Rosy & Grey by Lowest of the Low
Ring Of Fire by Johnny Cash
You Ain't Woman Enough to Take My Man by Loretta Lynn
I Know What I Know by Paul Simon
Jump Up by Joe Bacon
King of The Road by Roger Miller
Jackson by Johnny Cash
Wagon Wheel by Old Crow Medicine Show
Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash
Ain't No Man by The Avett Brothers
Touch of Grey - The Grateful Dead
Take It Easy - The Eagles
Can't You See - Marshall Tucker Band
King of the Road - Roger Miller
Galway Girl - Steve Earle
Goin Up - Great Big Sea
Long Journey Home - Monroe Brothers
I Gotta Get Drunk - Willie Nelson
Shanty - John Edwards
and much more!